What does a Snoreeze Oral Strip do?
Snoreeze Oral Strips target the main cause of snoring for up to 8 hours.
How do they work?
Snoreeze Oral Strips slowly dissolve while you sleep. They soothe and lubricate the soft tissue at the back of your throat. This reduces the feeling of dryness/soreness in your mouth and throat.
What’s in a Snoreeze Oral Strip?
- Fresh peppermint flavour. This gives your mouth a fresh, clean feel at bedtime.
- Strong, gentle decongestant. Menthol reduces the inflammation that narrows your airway and makes your snoring worse.
- Natural ingredients. These lubricate the delicate linings of the nose and throat, soothing the soreness caused by snoring.
- Hydration maintenance. Hydration-promoters counteract the drying effect of air constantly passing over delicate, moist tissue while you sleep.
- Anti-ageing Vitamin E. A natural protection from the airborne pollutants that can prematurely age delicate tissues and blood vessels.
- Sustained release microsphere technology. Soluble microspheres ensure targeted delivery of snoring relief where it’s most needed, easing your snoring for up to 8 hours.
How can I get the most from my Snoreeze Oral Strips?
For night-long snoring relief, place an oral strip on the roof of your mouth right before you go to bed. For best results, don’t eat or drink after placing the strip in your mouth.
Where can I purchase Snoreeze Oral Strips?