Snoreeze Oral Device
Targets the main cause of snoring
How does the Snoreeze Oral Device work?
The Snoreeze Oral Device is a mouthpiece that treats sleep apnoea and loud snoring. It works by gently holding your jaw in the right position to keep your airway open, providing effective relief from snoring and sleep apnoea.
- Treats loud snoring and sleep apnoea
- Fully adjustable so you can find the perfect setting for you
- Soft, inner layer moulds to fit your teeth for a secure, comfortable fit
- Innovative open design means the Oral Device works whether you sleep with your mouth open or closed
You can find more detailed information about the Snoreeze Oral Device over on our dedicated website.
Back to product range
This page provides basic information, but you can read more about the Snoreeze Oral Device on our dedicated website.
The Snoreeze Oral Device is BPA and Latex free.
Do not use this device if:
- You have a severe respiratory disorder, such as asthma or emphysema.
- You have been diagnosed with a joint disorder related to the jaw.
- You have jaw pain, loose teeth or advanced periodontal disease.
- You have dentures or wear braces.
- You are less than 18 years old.
There is no guaranteed ‘cure’ for snoring. However, Snoreeze Oral Device can relieve the symptoms of snoring to help provide a peaceful night’s sleep for you and your partner.